Saturday, April 27, 2013

Digital Identity

Here is a link to the site Visualize me - Personal Digital Portfolio Project Reflection: I thought that this project was interesting and useful for me as well as possibly for students. The site that I used Visualize Me was easy to use and allowed you to create a digital portfolio that looked good and contained important information similar to a resume plus so much more. I also think that I will use this with students to get a fresh and digitalized version of creating a resume. This could an opportunity to present a lesson to students about showcasing classroom work and projects from high school. I could also include in the lesson information about linking social media sites and how colleges are looking at all aspects of students digital footprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment